Grimes Family

GRIMES FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kaylies 10th Birthday

so for Kaylies 10th birthday we let her have a slumber birthday party. she invited 4 girls and only 2 showed up and only 1 stayed the night. but they still had fun. we had kaylies favorite meal of chocolate chip pancakes with fruit, whip cream, and syrup on them for dinner. they then played for a few minutes before we did Cupcakes, Ice cream and presents. then they plyed agin for a bit before I pulled out the nail and hair stuff and let them do their nails. that didn't go as well as I would have liked, I was trying to help them and keep my other kids out of the polish at the same time. but then maybe 10 minutes in they got bored and wanted to run around and play again so then the rest of the night they ran around playing till 11pm when the 1 friend went home. then they layed out there sleeping bags and watched Happy Feet 2 and went to sleep. I feel bad though cuz I didn't take many photos of it all. only took few. the last picture was actually taken on monday at her family party but it looks the same as it did at her slumber party.

No comments:

Post a Comment