Grimes Family

GRIMES FAMILY BLOG

Monday, November 14, 2011

Crappy Flu

So I think I had either a Flu or food poisoning It didn't feel like the flu all that was wrong was I was throwing up like crazy and was dead tired since I had been up all night at work. about 1pm I finally stopped throwing up and was doing a bit better. thank goodness for Kaylie she got home from school at 2 since it was a short day and she watched all the kids so I could sleep and when Shan got home later I was feeling so much better from getting sleep.

I have to wonder if it was the flu since the next night Stockton woke me up coughing like crazy and then he threw up 2 times. then was done. was thinking his was just from coughing so much till tonight.

Kendra and Kalista both in separate rooms started throwing up just minutes apart. and they are still throwing up. hopefully it wont last long because I worked last night and only got about 4 hours of sleep today due to Dr appointments. and I am extremely tired and grouchy.

I'm sure none of you care to read about my throw up stories but oh well enjoy. I have to tell someone and you choose to read my blog so you choose to read about it. :)

1 comment: