Grimes Family

GRIMES FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jenny's Birthday




So I decided I really wanted to see Jenny and her kids, so since her birthday was Friday the 21st. I decided to be nice and throw her a birthday party. I decorated my kitchen up kinda cute with stuff to entertain the kids, bought cupcakes, ice cream and presents. she came along with Shelley, Hannah and Missy and we had a party, it was fun. I'm glad I gave her a party, she had a good time and all the kids got to play with their cousins they haven't seen for awhile. I also enjoyed that I got to hang out with her and just sit and chat which I haven't been able to do for what seems like forever and I was missing that. so I would say over all we had a great time.

This is a video of the kids singing Happy Birthday and Alissa says at the end that Jenny smells like a monkey I thought it was funny so I'm sharing it.

1 comment: