Grimes Family

GRIMES FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Draper Days

So yesterday my kids, Sarah and I all went to Draper Days. It was really fun, but really hot as well. we walked around and saw alot of the different booths they had, it seemed like they all sold about the same things. which was cute hair bows and accersories like that. we went to the booth that one of the ladies I work with had set up and I bought my girls all a cute braclet and 2 bows for their hair, since they all had pony tails and it looked cute with 2 bows. then we got there faces painted for free.
after that we went and let the girls play on a blown up bouncy castle thingy, and a blown up obsticle course. then we left cuz it was to hot but we went to smiths and bought Ice cream for later and then seven eleven for slurpies.
I think it was really fun just a bit to hot. I got sunburned while all the girls got tanned.
wasn't fair I wanted to be tanned and not burned Stockton got a little burned on his arms as well but looking at them today you'd never know. It was also nice to do all that cuz it wore the girls out pretty good and they all went to bed easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment